Friday, April 30, 2004

If........

If......
Well seeing as the Friday Five is down for a while, I've chosen these so.....
1. you could have a lifetime supply of something, what would you want?
Well in the first instance I'd say, Black Pepper and Sea Salt flavour crisps, Marzipan flavoured Ritter Sport or cross stitch stash. But I suppose the wise answer would be money, because a lifetime supply of money could get you anything!
2. you could be an object, what would you be?
simple..I'd be the moon. I would be able to fascinate people from everywhere for many, many years..how cool would that be?
3. you could steal something out of your crush's room, what would you get?
I had to ask my friend for an explanation on this one..guess I'm a bit dense!! So if I could steal something out of the room belonging to the person I had a crush on?....it would be his bed, cos then if he wanted to sleep it would have to be with me!!
4. you could travel right now, where would you go?
If we are talking anywhere..absolutely anywhere then I'd go to the moon. If we're talking in this world only, then I'd go to New Hampshire, USA because I've always fancied going there and there's no time like the present.
5. could date someone famous, who would you date
How hard is this question? After a lot of pondering, the only one for this stitching bun is Morten Harket. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm Tastier and jucier than a freshly pulled carrot