Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Tuesday Twosome..Reading

1. Do you prefer: Fiction or non-fiction?
Fiction, although I have read the odd non-fiction book too
2. Do you prefer: Magazines or books?
Books without a shadow of a doubt. I barely read magazines unless they have something to do with cross-stitch!
3. Do you prefer: Biography or autobiography?
Autobiography, as then you know that it's not abridged or just made up etc
4. Name your two favorite books:
This is really hard, as like films and music I have favorites for each genre...but if I really had to put my finger on it then it would be two childrens books, The Magic Faraway Tree by Enid Blyton and The Velveteen Rabbit by Margery Williams. They both bore a place in my mind when I was younger.
5. Name two books you haven't read, but plan to:
Deception Point by Dan Brown and Portarit of a Killer by Patricia Cornwell