Thursday, July 08, 2004

Stitcher's Question of the Week.
Which project (finished or in progress) are you most proud of? Explain why.
I would have to say that it is a toss up between my Celtic Spring by Lavender and Lace (c) and my WIP of TW's Millenium (c)
The L&L because of the hand dyed fabric I chose, and because I altered the border to suit me. I am proud of it because as a piece, it is a beautiful colour and I think my style border is better than the original
The TW because of the over-one in the planets. I am proud of the fact that Earth only took me 11 days, and it was my first time I had stitched over-one really.



Catch up!
Stitchingwise I am still plugging away on Granny Meg. She is coming along nicely, and I will be putting a few hours in this evening. I have also stayed on track with the Christmas Mystery.
Lifewise, I have just come back from being in Windermere with DBF for a few days. It was wonderful and I hope we can do it again later in the year.
Bunnywise..she is still the little divil I love and care about. My mum lost her budgie this week, poor Pip died aged 4years. I bought him just before I bought my bun, and I know how devastated I'd be without her. R.I.P little Pippy..we all loved ya