Friday, July 29, 2005

Oh Fiddlesticks...and bits and bobs....
I succombed...I have seen on many a blog lately this beauty being knitted. Peacock Feathers Shawl I have ordered the kit, with the Sable colourway.
Whilst I was ordering, I thought it would be offensive to Dorothy to only place such a small order, so I also ordered
Scarves of Hope> I also ordered a 50g ball each of the Country Silks, Wine, Pewter and Autumn to knit three of the scarves. I now can't wait for them all to arrive.
I also got some stash in the post today from
Stitching Bits and Bobs. Bobbie always catches me out with one of her many sales. This time round I ordered Long Dog Designs Rosemarkie, Lizzie* Kate Flip it blocks, all 12 and Mirabilia Adia the Garden Fairy. The latter just because she was in the sale, the flip it's to put on an afghan and Rosemarkie because it's stunning!
I have enough stash, both knittingwise and stitching wise to last me til I'm pushing up daises. It's quite apt I chose the colour S.A.B.L.E really.....