Monday, February 06, 2006

Where did January go?...
I can't believe we are a week into February already!
Well, I have been a little busy. I have started a course with the Open University. It's called Data, Computing and Information. Sounds interesting eh?
So far I have read the first unit and started the first assignment and am doing OK. I have to score 40% on each assignment and there are 4 over the year, with a final one at the end of the course but I need 35% for that. There is also a computer marked multi choice test which I will need to get 40% on to pass the course.
I am hoping to put all this towards a degree in Computing and Maths, but it will take some time, prolly about 7 years!
On to some hds...


This is the February Flip-It by Lizzie*Kate (c)
It is the second part of my planned afghan. Here's the first row.

Click this one for a bigger link.


I have also finished two more chemo caps.


That's all for now folks. Hopefully it won't be so long before the next post...