Whooooooooooooooosh (part 1)...
Ok....so that's the sound of a quarter of the year passing by since my last post. I have been busy with work and other things and just plain kept forgetting to log onto here and post pics of my finishes. There have been a few, so I won't bore you with a lot of chat about them just the pics and details of what they are if that's ok with you!
In order from Left to Right.
- Guinevere Socks by Margrete Dolff published in Issue 15 of Yarn Forward knitted in The Knitting Goddess 'Diana Goddess'.
- Heelless Sleeping Socks by Nacy Bush published in Knitting Favorite Socks, knitted in Three Irish Girls Kells Sport merino in Alchemy.
- I Love Gansey by Janine Le Cras published in Sock Club; Join the Knitting Adventure knitted in The Knitting Goddess 4ply Luxury Sockyarn in semi solid slate.
- Joy (a genius with dye) by Rachel Coopey published in Coop Knits knitted in The Knitting Goddess self striping sock yarn in Patriot.
- Kai-Mei by Cookie A published in Sock Innovation, knitted in The Knitting Goddess Merino/Bamboo in Agate.
- Labyrinth by Wendy D Johnson published in Socks From the Toe-Up, knitted in Three Irish Girls Kells Sport Merino in Madigan.
- Manly Aran Socks by Wendy D Johnson published in Toe-Up Socks for Everybody, knitted in The Knitting Goddess BFL Superwash in Semi Solid Charcoal.
- Nine to Five Socks by Nicole Hindes published in All Buttoned Up, knitted in The Knitting Goddess Merino/Bamboo in Ruby.
- On Hold Socks by Wendy D Johnson published in Socks From the Toe-Up, knitted in The Knitting Goddess BFL Superwash in semi solid Turquoise.
- Pulsations Socks by Amy King, published in Spunky Eclectic, knitted in Ba T'at Yarns Sock Yarn in Daffodil.
- Quickie Socks by Susan Lawrence published in the Joy of Sox, knitted in Woolcraft Aran Knitting colour 811.
- Rib Fantastic Socks by Barb Brown, published in Knitting Socks with Handpainted Yarn, knitted in The Knitting Goddess merino superwash sock yarn in Indian Summer.
I hope you can excuse the lack of links for all the details but it would have taken for-ev-er! I've provided as much info as I can. Some of the yarns are now discontinued and I've had them since 2008!
Part two to follow where it will be all about shawls....
Til then, take care and feel free to Rabbit On.....