Finally another finish....
Again folks it has been a while since I posted to my blog. I have been taken up with the knitting side of things and as I post to Ravelry all the time about my knitting WIPs and Happy Dances, I tend to forget to post them over here too.
Well, yesterday, my stitching mojo made a brief appearance and I picked up a Shepherd's Bush Needleroll that I had started sometime last year. It's the first time that I have made anything like this....I've just oohed and ahhed at other's people's prowess in this area of Stitcingdom. I am rather pleased with the finished result.
I have another kit in my stash, the Birdhouse Needleroll complete with Birdhouse charm! The Beehive one will live in our conservatory in a wicker basket and will be rather lonesome until I finish the other one!
I do have plans to make a few small items like these, biscornu, small pillows ect and will display them all in our conservatory.
Thanks for reading folks....feel free to Rabbit on....
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)

|