Thursday, May 13, 2004

A new WIP...
...and another lesson in HTML.
Hopefully I have managed to learn how to show an image on my blog entry that allows you to click it to show a larger version.
This is a picure of my new WIP which I started when I couldn't sleep the other morning. It's a Bent Creek freebie called Hare Lines. I have stitched another block and have three more to go. Each block takes about 1.5 hours.



Thursday Threesome
Onesome: Something old- Do you have anything that you've owned simply forever? A cherished childhood toy, an antique handed down through the family...
I have a doll that I've had since I was about three years old, called Jodie. She sits on my spare bed in my attic room. She is hard bodied. I also have a soft bodied baby doll called John, which I named after my Grandad. I got him when I was eight because my older brother went away on holiday with my aunt and I didn't. I preferred the doll. He sits on my bed unless I'm in it.
Twosome: Something new- Buy anything new lately?
Yeh, I have ordered a load of stuff from Bits and Bobs and I am constantly ordering from Amazon. Latest was George Michael's latest album, Patience, which is fantastic.
Threesome: Something borrowed- Ever borrowed anything and never returned it?
Not that I can recall.
Bonus: Something blue- See anything blue from where you are? What is it?
My scissor fob is made up of blue beads and a blue tassle. It's on my computer desk as I type