Wednesday, May 12, 2004

40W bulb today.......
Well I couldn't sleep properly this morning, typical having said I am so tired all the time. So I started stitching and then read until 2.55am.
Then I woke to my alarm at 9.15 and knew that if I didn't get up then, I'd still be there by noon.
So I got up and did some step, and my proverbial sore thumb, was the proverbial pain in the jacksey, just because I waved my arms about a bit...
So I took some anti-inflammatories and grin and beared it.



The Wednesday Hump
1. You are a character from a children fairy tale or nursery rhyme. Who are you and why?
I would be Princess Aurora (aka Sleeping Beauty/ Briar Rose) from the Disney Cartoon Version. Not because I am a beauty, but because she got to live in the woods in a lovely little cottage, played with the woodland creatures, had three Fairy Godmothers and got to dance with the handsomest cartoon Prince ever!!!

2. You are a magic potion. What is your main ingredient(s) and what are you used for?
Bats droppings...to distinguish demons a la 'Charmed' style..cos the smell of bat droppings would do that easily.

3. Tell us your favorite joke. It an be naughty but clean up the language, puhleeze.
I actually don't have any favourite jokes..not that I can think of from the top of my head. And if I did remove the language, they probably wouldn't be funny.

4. Imagine you're in the Old West. What town character would you be and what would your colorful nickname be? Example: School Marm - Old Widow Maples
I'd be the Sherriff and my nickname would be 'Ol' Sherriff Big Ears'

5. You are a mythological diety/god. What are you the god of? What offering(s) would worshippers lay at your feet? If one displeased you how would you smite them?
I would be the goddess of woodland creatures, and worshippers would bring me bunnies. I would smite those who displeased me by banning them from ever owning pets..( I'm a softy at heart)
That's it for today folks.....
Ol' Sherriff Big Ears has left the building...