Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Things that make you go 'Awwwww'...
I got in today from DBF's and bunny was in her hutch. She heard one of my bags rustle and thought it was her treat bag, so she hopped into the corner of her hutch which I call 'Treat Corner' and looked at me as if to say 'ooh what am I getting?' I couldn't resist that 'lil face
Then, as I was making myself a toasted teacake, I plugged in the toaster, and bunny ran up to me, looked up at the toaster and then ran to the point in her hutch where I put here toast when I make some. She then looked back up at me as if to say 'Where is it!!' I thought it was so cute that she has learned to associate the sound of the toaster with the reward of toast, that I had to make her some
I know, she has me wrapped around her 'lil bunny foot (or big foot as it is...)