Saturday, May 29, 2004

Weekend Round up..........

Friday I went to the doc's and he said I can try going back to work and see how I get on with my thumb. It is still very swollen and still hurts when used, but I need to get back to work.
I also went to a friend's wedding for most of Friday, and was walking down the stairs at their house when my leg gave way for no reason. I now have a pulled muscle in my right leg that is increasingly hard to walk with and is bruised!! A sign I shouldn't be going back to work?.....



Saturday, I spent most of the day working out a colour conversion for Celtic Autumn. It's getting there!!!
I also received 165 DMC in the post from a trade so had a great time sorting and fondling.
I als spent a lot of the day trying to buy some rail tickets. I don't know why we bother having a 'service' It would be cheaper to buy our own trains I think....
I haven't done much so far this weekend, I hope to get more done tomorrow.