No I'm not in a hump, it's the name of a meme Here's the warm up....
Today is also National Blueberry Cheesecake day.(according to the meme) Use the letters B-L-U-E-B-E-R-R-Y to reveal some interesting facts about you.
Blue is the colour of my eyes. Well blue and white actually, sort of like a kaleidoscope Freaky!!
Long arms. I find it hard to find sleeves on clothes to fit me
Umbilical Hernia. I was born with one and had to have an op to correct it when I was 3.
Excited about going to the GTG in June
Brown is the colour of my hair, for now.
Eggs. I hate them with a passion.
Rabbits are my favourite animal
Redhead. I used to be, as a toddler. Wish it hadn't changed.
Yellow metalled jewellery doesn't suit me, because my skin has a yellow tint to it. White metal looks much better.
The Hump itself.
01. You are battery operated - what are you? What size batteries do you require and how many?
I am the Duracell bunny. 2 x AA and I will go on and on and on.....
02. Ohmigosh! You're on the cover of the National Inquirer (or other trash magazine)! What is the headline? Give us an except for the inside story?
'Duracell Bunny, bunknapped!!'
'It was reported today that the Duracell Bunny was bunknapped from it's luxurious home in England. Friends and relatives fear that someone was at breaking point, and could not handle the fact that the bunny just went on and on and on and on, and had to take matters into their own hands. Onlookers state, they saw the DB being bundled into a truck by people in white coats and headed off towards the coast. A reward of a lifetime's supply of batteries has been offered to anyone who can help rescue DB'
03. If you could be ANY sex symbol (living or dead) who would it be and why? What question do you think you'd most get asked?
Grace Kelly, because she simply was so beautiful, and I would love to be that naturally graceful. The most asked q? Hmmm Do you ever look out of your Rear Window?
04. You are lighter than air, you float. C'mon, introduce youself - what are you?
I am a blimp, a great big, huge blimp, full of air and bloated because of it.
05. Your blog just won an award for being the best. What is it for? You've also also been given an "award" for being the worst. What is it for.
And the 'Best Blog Award'goes to Rabbiting On because those bunnies are just too darn cute.
And the 'Worst Blog Awards' goes to Rabbiting On because, you do Rabbit On!!
Extra credit hump: In honor of National Blueberry Cheesecake Day, what's the most creative use for a blueberry you can conjure up?
hmmmm I'm not that creative, but I suppose I could poke a hole straight through them, freeze them in a substance that would keep them frozen, then string them together and make a rather fetching blueberry necklace!
Wednesday, May 26, 2004
Posted by Scully at 4:31 pm