Sunday, December 12, 2004

A Long Weekend...
That seems like it's really short! I rarely get a long weekend, so I feel a bit peeved that this one feels like it isn't going to last. Maybe it's because I've felt a bit bleugh for the last few days.
Oh well, I have chosen the
Sunday Brunch as my meme for today. The topic is Colours.

1) What is your favorite color?
Purple, any shade, be it lilac to aubergine. I do prefer the more bluey purples but the red ones are great too.
2) What colors are your cars?
I don't have a car anymore, it was royal blue. I have a bike that is black and boy does it show up the dirt! My silver one looked clean most of the time. When I do buy a car next, I think I will go for a pale metallic.
3) What colour are you eyes?
Blue, but they are patterned! The blue bits have white in them and look like something you'd see on a kaleidoscope...freeeeekkkkkkky!
4) What color do you like to wear most often?
Probably black, although technically it's a tone not a colour. I also like to wear purple, navy, grey and khaki greens.
5) Name your favorite possession of each color of the rainbow: (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, purple)
I don't have many red things. I would say my fave is a Rainbow Brite Sprite which was my younger bros. That's red and cute.
Again..I don't own many orange things, in fact I can't think of anything orange..ah..thought of one. I have a fluffy bunny toy that is peach and it's holding a carrot!
Yellow is another hard one. I think it would have to be another sprite!
Green is easy...my large stuffed frog that I call Mr Jeremiah. He sits on my bed and looks after it when I'm not in it.
My favourite Miffy pj's are blue.
I have a pen that has indigo ink..I like that.
purple..where do I start?I have a purple bedroom, purple pj's, purple jumper, purple everything. But if I really had to chose, I'd go for a snuggly fleece robe my DBF just bought me for my birthday. It's scrummy.




I've put my trimmings up today...
I don't have many, but I have a Christmas Tree and I made an Advent Calender which I can't get to show up, but it's in the same album.
I also have some ornaments that hang on two garlands that I haven't taken picture of yet.
It is really easy to trim up when everything is ready made like this. One day I hope to make a smaller tree and a larger tree for different rooms of the house. One day....