Friday, December 31, 2004

Bring it on 2005!
I am looking forward to the New Year...I like the #5 and have positive feelings about the next year..whatever that may mean. I didn't get a good vibe at the beginning of 2004, and although I haven't had any major disasters happen in my life, and I am thankful for everything I have, I do feel that the year was a bit bleugh!
I haven't made many resolutions for the New Year, but I suppose one of them should be to try and keep up with my blog. I guess I'm making a good start by writing this post!
I aim to try and exercise more, do more household chores ie decorate, and to remember people's birthdays so that I get to send them a card in time!
Stitchingwise my resolution is simple...stitch what the heck I like, when I like and how I like!
See ya in 2005!