Monday, January 31, 2005

It's Monday Madness.....
What do you think of when you see the following colors?
(You may write as many words as you like.)
1. White: For some strange reason I think of bedsheets billowing in the summer breeze. I have no idea why as I don't own a pair of white bedsheets!
2. Yellow: The sun...bright and shiny yellow.
3. Blue: The group Blue..hmmmm Duncan....
4. Black: Do you know I can't think of anything. I have tried saying Black outloud to myself to conjure up some image and...nothing...bizarre.
5. Green: Grass, the trees of England, the various different colours of fields. The UK may have a lot of rain, but I am thankful we are so green.
6. Red: Rum..the prize winning horse.
7. Purple: My bedroom, wall to wall purplicious!
8. Pink: My Miffy t-shirt which is fuschia pink.
9. Brown: My bunny who has a brown back and brown ears.
10. Grey: A miserable day, when there is lots of cloud, rain and general misery.




I have been to the gym once this week, will hopefully go tomorrow, and have been out for a walk. I have bad shifts this week but will try to do a little bit more.
I have cleaned the windows today so that's quite a chore done! I will wash my scoot tomorrow if the weather stays dry. I have also booked a short break away to the Lakes again!
I finished Crescent Dreams and started Petal Fairy both by Mirabilia (c) I lobe her, she is such a nice fairy but I have madly decided to stitch her skin over one, and she is showing a lot of it!
I bought her a new indoor cage, 20cms longer than her previous one so she thinks she's Queen of the Rabbit Kingdom