Monday, January 17, 2005

Let's see if this works.....
As I've said before, I really can't get the hang of blogger since it changed. Every time I seem to get it to do what I want, it goes off on one and mucks things up, thus the weird change of font sizes in the blog entry last week. I just gave up eventually!
So I am trying again...with another meme to start off with, thanks to
Name your favorite...
1. Family Game

This would be either Scrabble, Monopoly or Trivial Pursuit. I love them all.
2. Piece of Jewelry

Not really classed as jewelry but I love my Seiko Kinetic titanium watch. I keep forgetting to wear it tho as I have 12 other watches to play with! I am also partial to my purple Baby G.
3. Winter Activity

Stitching! Other than that, I like to go walking if the weather isn't too bad.
4. Hot Beverage

Coffee, esp if it's flavoured with a syrup such as vanilla, hazelnut or caramel.
5. Quote

'Do or do not-there is no try'...Yoda from The Empire Strikes Back.
6. Colour on You

Purple, any shade, I think it makes me look OK.
7. Summer Activity
Walking and cycling, esp on a balmy evening down by the canals, you just can't beat it.
8. Topping on Pancakes

Well I don't like pancakes so I don't have a favourite topping.
9. Musician

As in classical, pop,...? I really don't know the answer to this as I am not sure who to class as musicians. So I'll answer it as favourite musical artist, and that would be George Michael.




Trainingwise, I had a tough day at work that involved a lot of running on Saturday. I hope to cycle in today weather permitting, play squash on one day off and go for a walk on another.
Life wise, I painted more of the kitchen wall, helped DBF paint his spare room and I will be staining one of the kitchen doors this set of days off.
Still on with the Three Rabbits, but I will hopefully finish by the end of the week. Then I think I might start Crescent Dreams by Mirabilia.