Monday, January 10, 2005

So far so good....
I have been really good and kept up to my new year resolutions. They were to go training at least twice every ten days (I work on a 10 day rotation), to do a household chore every set of days off and to stitch what I liked, when I liked.
I kept them simple
so here is the update:
training wise I went out for a run and did some exercise afterwards on one day, and another day I had a full trainging session at work.
Life wise I painted the wall in my kitchen that needed doing, bought a new fridge/freezer and set it up and designed and printed 11 door signs for the kids in the charity I am involved in.
Stitching wise I started a new Peter Rabbit kit at work, and am still stitching Eva Rosenstand's Three Rabbits © I am loving it and am approx 2/3rds through.




and now onto some questions about Painting thanks to even if it is Monday.

Painting
"Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures." -Henry Ward Beecher
1) What color (or colors) is your home painted on the interior?

My bedroom is four shades of purple ranging from lilac to happy violet, the back bedroom roasted red and egyptian sand, the lving room is eau du nil and egyptian sand, the kitchen is natural bamboo, natural straw and natural henna and the bathroom is grey tiles. My hall is in the process of being painted in natural hessian and the attic room will be painted chocolate, latte and egyptian cotton. Yes I like my fancy paint names!
2) What color (or colors) is your home painted on the exterior?

It is red brick with magnolia concrete lintels.
3) If you could paint your car any color with no loss in value, what color would it be?

I no longer have a car, but if I could have a car of any colour it would be a metallic dark purple (with more of a blue tone than red).
4) Do you paint your fingernails and toenails? What is your favorite color for each if you do?

I only paint my finger nails every so often, they are usually coloured in a natural colour, or brown or purple.
5) Have you ever played paintball? Have you ever wanted to?

I have never played it but would love to.
That's it for this week............