Thursday, July 14, 2005

Friday Fives...on a Thursday...
I fancied answering a couple of memes today, so here they are courtesy of the The Friday Five
Bedtime
1. What do you wear to bed?
Hmmm...this is probably TMI, but nothing but a smile!

2. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
If I'm with DBF then I sleep on the right. If I am on my own..all of it!

3. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
I'm not sure DBF would like to be described like that When I'm at home I sleep with many, mainly frogs, which are all on the bottom of my bed. I do have two who get special treatment tho, a rabbit called Rocky and a frog called Greb. Greb croaks when he moves and since I've had him for 18yrs, I guess he's my favourite. It feels odd not to have them tucked under the covers at the edge of my bed. Guess I'm still a child at heart

4. Blanket/bed hog?
Neither, when I'm with DBF we both sort of migrate to the edges of the bed...doesn't sound romantic that does it! He accuses me of stealing the blankets but I know for a fact that he actually tosses them over to my side.
5. Do you make your bed everyday?
Why wouldn't I...it's a sin not to.



Childhood Revisited
1 What things did you enjoy as a child that you no longer do?
I guess that would involve a lot of games, hide and seek, marbles and playing with my toy farm.
2 What things did you enjoy as a child that you still do today?
Colouring in! I love it and find it really therapeautic. I have a few gemotric pattern pads that I colour in sometimes before I go to bed as a means of relaxing.
I also knit, which I have done since I was 6 yrs old.
3 What things do you do now, that the child you were never thought you'd like?
I wear pink. I wasn't keen on it as a kid, esp into teens, but I'm now coming round to it, the more bright fuscia pink as opposed to girly pink.
4 If you could go back to one age and stay there for a while, what would it be?
It would be to when my baby bro was born when I was 8. It was a magical time.
5 If you could fast forward to an age (you do get to come back!) for a while, what would it be?
Hmmmmmm I don't think I would, because what happens if you don't like it, or if you like it too much you don't want to come back? Or what happens if you see things that have changed in your life for the worse. Nah, I'll live life for today thanks!