Wednesday, July 20, 2005

What's in a blinkie?...
Michelle gave an explanation for the blinkies on her blog and I thought it was a good idea, so I'm stealing it!
The Hello Kitty Sagittarius is easy...Because that's what star sign I am!
The My photographs is also obvious..click on it to be taken to my webshots albums.
The Not just for Easter anymore, I explained in an earlier post. I hate how pet shop 'stock' more bunnies at Easter time. It's terrible, just like the puppies for Christmas idea..it's wrong. Bunnies need a lot of care, esp little madams like mine! They shouldn't be just left in a hutch at the bottom (or top) of the garden to look pretty, they need full time care like any pet. They also need a lot of rubs, scratches and interaction as they are sociable little creatures.
Some bunny loves youand I love Bunnies also a little obvious. If you've ever read my blog before you know I am totally bonkers about the little fury cuties!
I believe in the Easter Beagle Don't you? Actually, Snoopy was one of my favourite characters as a child. I was lucky enough to have a Snoopy/Peanuts shop in the town where I lived, just not lucky enough to have any money to spend there. I own three Snoopy's and will always love him. He is so cool. His aloofness and snootiness are second to none. He could, however, sometimes have been nicer to Charlie Brown!
I love frogs I do, my house is covered with them, not real ones, but soft toys, ornaments, cups, soft toys, cross stitch, money boxes, and..did I mention soft toys? I have loads of them on the edge of my bed and one rather grand fellow called Mr Jeremiah who sits on my pillows when I'm not in the bed. It all started when I was 18 and my Goddaughter gave me a ring with a frog on. After that, everyone jumped on the band wagon and bought something froggy. It's sort of changed to bunnies in the last few years, but it's a good job I like the colour green as it's everywhere at home.
Purple PowerPurple is the colour. My bedroom is painted purple and lilac, most of my pj's are lilac, my bathroom towels are purple, the list goes on.
Do or do not..there is no try in my honest opinion, this is the best movie quote ever. I use it on my BB sig line and I do put it into practice when I can (notice I don't try to use it )
The next four are all self explanatory too. I love crafts. I mainly cross stitch and have recently started knitting again. I would like to do other things such as card making, in the future when I can organise my time better.
I love comments That's there because some people read blogs and if they don't really know the blogger, they don't feel like they can/should comment. So, bring 'em on..I'd love to hear from anyone reading my blog.
I scream for ice creamThis is a jokey one because those that know me, know of my passion for ice cream. I live by the rule that it's never to cold for ice cream and will have that etched on my gravestone.
ChocoholicI'm actually not as bad as I used to be, but I still love it. I could give it up if needs be, my weakness at the mo are crisps...maybe I should look for a Crispaholic blinkie
Cappucino LoverI do love them, esp the ones with loads of froth on the top Hmmmmmmmm.
That's it folks......