Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Long and (probably) boring - 100 things
Shamelessly borrowed from Little Rach's Blog

1. NAME ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT ?
I have a small 'smiley' scar just under my navel resulting from an operation on a hernia I had there when I was born!

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
Which room? I'll go with the one I'm in...the kitchen. I have a snoopy clock, a Peter Rabbit 'C' initial ornament, a picture of my bunny and two cross stitch pieces with rabbits on.

3. WHAT DOES YOUR MOBILE PHONE LOOK LIKE?
It's very cool. It is a Nokia 6280 and has a black body glove on it to stop it getting smashed when I drop it!

4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Mainly pop, disco, but also anything I find easy on the ear, so I tend not to listen to heavy rock or reggae.

5. WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT DESKTOP PICTURE?
Image hosted by Webshots.com
One of my favourite pictures ever!

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
To be completely happy and not to be made to feel like I am a horrible uncaring person by a member of my family.

7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
My Aunty Frances. Her birthday would have been too days ago.

8. WHAT TIME WERE YOU BORN?
07.10am

10.WHAT ENDED YOUR LAST RELATIONSHIP?
Well it was actually with my now DF. We spent a year apart, mainly because I was ill and didn't really know it and due to a lot of interference by his ex.

11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
Not that I am aware of. It would depend on where I am at the time.

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
My mum.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOGNE / PERFUME?
Hugo Boss Deep Red

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
I have no preference.

15. DO YOU LIKE PAINKILLERS?
Yes. I can't understand those who won't take them!

16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS?
Coffee. Coffee. Coffee.

17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
Cheese!

18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Well I am not hungry at the mo, but if forced to eat something it would be ice-cream since you can never be too full for ice cream!

19. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?
My mum, but for a reason unknown to man or beast...

20. DO YOU SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE?
I know a little bit of Spanish, could get my way around France but can't speak French really. I can work out written French more than I can speak or write it.

21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU?
I have no idea.

22. DO U LIKE SOMEONE?
What weird kind of question is this?

23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
No.I am just very flexible in my joints, more so than is natuarl according to my physio, but no double joints are apparant!

24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
Well seeing as I detest shopping for clothes, I'd said Next since they are easy to find and will usually have something that fits me.

25. WHAT'S YOUR DREAM CAR?
If I had the money an Aston Martin DB7, failing that kind of money but still more than I have..a BMW X5.

27. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MARRIAGE?
I believe that if you want to get married then you should be able to, no matter what gender. I am getting married next year, not because I love DF, I don't need to marry him to show that, and not because I want children. We are mainly marrying for legal purposes regarding wills, property ownership etc. I have loved Df for the last 10 years...being married to him won't alter that but I guess it will be kind of nice to call him my hubby and be known as 'the missus'

28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
Hmm it seems to me that people fall in love no matter what the circumstances are.

29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
Outrightly then there is no confusion.

30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
'A number from one to a hundred!'

31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
Does it really matter?

32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN?
DF

33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
Drivers who try to get in my boot, drivers who don't know how to indicate on a roundabout, injustice and being told I don't care about anyone other than myself which is SO not true.

34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF ENGLAND?
Yes, Italy and France but that's it.

35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
Lack of confidence in my appearance and generally caring more about others than I do myself. Sometimes I should just be selfish.

36. WHAT WAS THE LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED?
A fabulous little Rabbit tape measure from
Joy and Lia

37. FIRST JOB?
Collecting money from a paper round and then first proper taxed job was as a knitting maching demonstartor in a department store when I was 17.

38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
Yes, but only as a joke to a friend.

39. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT?
Reading Rachels blog!

40. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I wouldn't. I might not me happy with what I've got, but it's what I was given so I'll make do with it.

41. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN IN LOVE?
Twice.

42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
Hmm my hair by a few people at work, mainly due to it's unbelievable growth rate. I actually don't like it anymore. Other than that I guess my stitching.

43. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL?
Lock people up if I saw them in possession of it!

44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
I never want anything. I often tell everyone not to bother.

45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
Nil point!

46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No.

47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
No.

48. WHICH FINGER[S] IS YOUR FAVORITE?
Eh?

49. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
Last week on the phone with my mum.

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Sometimes, depends on the pen used.

51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE VEGETABLE?
God's own...potatoes

52. ANY BAD HABITS?
I pick at hard skin on my feet...gross I know.

53. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF?
I don't think I have one.

54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Probably.

55. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL?
Not that I can remember.

56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
Yes, of course they do. We have a built in 'acceptability' of what we like and don't like. I wouldn't not be friends with someone because of how they looked, or not date someone because of how they looked, but looks form a first impression of someone, be it right or wrong, so whether we like it or no, looks do matter in the first instance.

57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE YOUR ANGER?
I cry...if I didn't I would develope the mouth of a fish wife and become extremely violent. Crying is the easier option.

58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
DF's

59. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY?
No.

60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
My farm.

61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
124

62. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Moi?

64. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT?
No.

65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
for a friend, someone who understands me, for a partner loyalty and honesty.

66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Scully and Trouble.

67. WHAT IS THE MOST PAIN YOU HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED?
Pain in my knee when I was diagnosed with Complex Regianl Pain Syndrome. It is, in a nutshell, completely abnormal pain. I've also had it in my foot but not to the same degree thankfully.

68. DO YOU UN-TIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Depends on the shoe

69. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU SPILLED?
Probably milk...I do it a lot when pouring it on my cereal.

71.WHAT'S THE LAST FURRY THING YOU TOUCHED?
The bunny.

72.WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE COLORS?
Purple, black and brown

73. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE BANDS/SINGERS?
a-ha,
George Michael,
Will Young,
Darren Hayes,
Kylie,
Madonna.

74. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE?
1 fully and 1 partailly.

75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
If they want to.

76. WHO ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Kevin McCloud on Grand Designs.

77. LAST THING YOU ATE?
Two custard cream biscuits.

78.LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
DF

79.WHATS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Their bum...can't trust a man with no bum!

80.FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG?
Hmm can't call this one...it depends on my mood at any given time.

81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE:
Buying clothes for me.

82. FAVORITE DRINK:
Alcoholic: Water Melon Bacardi Breezer or a nice white wine
Non alcoholic: Coffee

83.FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN:
None...why would I want one?

84.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SPORT?
I like watching many sports. I don't really have a favourite any more.

85.WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
Very Dark Brown with a hint of red and a grey streak at the back.

86.EYE COLOR?
Blue and White...I kid you not.

88.SIBLINGS?
Only one I care about...a younger Bro. The rest? Who knows how many I have, one bro I dont speak to, one I've never met and I am sure there are more out there...thanks Dad!

89.FAVORITE MONTH?
One that doesn't contain rain or stong winds.

90.DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
No.

91.LAST THING YOU WATCHED?
Grand Designs.

92.FAVOURITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
One that doesn'train or have strong winds.

93.ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
No.

94. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Either if they don't have rain or strong winds!

95.KISSES OR HUGS?
Hugs

96.RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
Relationships.

97.WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
No idea.

98. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
No idea

99. BIGGEST FEAR?
Failing...

100. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU?
DF...he tells me he is anyway!