Monday, September 04, 2006

Another trip to the doctors...
Well, I had to go to my doctor's again tonight. I went a couple of weeks ago with my pet Hooman. That time the doctor just looked in my eyes, tickled my tummy with a thing that looked like a mirror on a string, and then scruffed up my neck and put a sharp thing in it.
I got a head rub tho so I didn't mind.
Today tho, the doctor turned the lights off and shone a torch in my eyes! How rude! I'm always eating carrots, as if I can't see in the dark...I ask you...really...
After that I heard the doctor tell Hooman Claire that she had to keep putting a poultice on my eyes. I'm not sure what she meant, but Hooman does keep wetting some white fluffy stuff and wiping my eyes with it. It has salt in because I've tasted it when I licked the fluffy white thing! I have some spots on my eyelid apparantly...something to do with getting old.
After that, they put me in something that looked like a big bath, but I think it tells them how fat I am. Well I had a hearty breakfast this morning so jumped out very quickly because I didn't want to be embarassed, but Hooman put me back in really quickly. I got another head rub so didn't mind too much.
Then I got turned upside down and the doctor looked at my bottom! Purleeeeeeeeeeeeeease, do they have no shame...
It seemed OK, and the next thing I knew, I had a metal tube put in my mouth which I thought belonged to my water bottle, but no matter how much I sucked on it I couldn't get any water out. The doctor said I had nice teeth so it must have been something to do with them.
I got another sharp thing stuck in my neck and was then allowed to jump back into my cage. I just wanted to get home after all that. Thankfully Hooman now has a car so I just sit on the back seat in my cage and listen to the music on the way home.
I am so glad I only have to do this a few times a year...it really messes with my Beauty Sleep, and we all know how important that is...
Bye for now, as always, my love to my loyal subjects...
The Queen of Gorgeousness...