Friday, July 24, 2009

I'll have a large scoop please...
I had a finish on the needles yesterday, my Mint Choc Chip Ishbel


This is how it looked prior to it being blocked!

This is how it looks in the two ways in which I will wear it. And yes a rare glimpse of me!!!!!
It was originally intended for mum, but when I saw the size of it, I think she will prefer the larger size so I will make one in a different colour for her and I will nab this one.
If I havn't mentioned before it is knit in Mint Choc Chip 4ply BFL by the Knitting Goddess and was a Ltd Edition yarn.
I posted a pic of my finish on Joy's Forum on Ravelry and to quote her she described the way that the yarn had knit up as
it’s like drizzles of chocolate sauce

As I said at the beginning of the post....I'll have a large scoop please...