Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Today I'm feeling.....
mainly blugh!!!
I didn't feel 'right' when I got up today and I've had the energy of a 10w bulb. I hate feeling like this because I am generally a healthy person and don't like to dwell on stuff when I know other's are a lot worse off than me.
I seem to be going though a phase, since I came back from my hols, of constant tiredness and lethargy. I keep having strange dreams and could be on the English team of champion sleepers.
Maybe things are catching up with me now I've hit 30..Maybe years of only needing 6hrs sleep a night are catching up on me..who knows? But it does make me feel old when I have to force myself out of bed at 9.15am knowing full well that I'll be shattered by 4pm whether I've done anything or not.
And I'm sure people at work will soon start to get fed up at me nodding off at the back of the 'office' when I'm on late turns...



So just to end things in a better mood..I'll add a quiz and then go watch 'Charmed'


I'm Hello Kitty Water Fairy!
made by: Jen