Sunday, May 09, 2004

It's amazing what you find...
......when you're not looking for it.
I have always been inquisitive, curious or some may say downright nosey. I suppose that's why I've ended up doing the job I do and why I've lost so-called 'friends' when I found out 'too much'.
I always found the hidden presents to my mum's despair ( and believe me she hid them in some ingenious places!!! )or discovered things at work that ' I shouldn't really know about yet'..maybe it's a talent, a gift, maybe it's just 'cos I have large ears and a twitching nose....
Today, I discovered something that I don't think I was meant to read...on someone else's blog ( none of the one's I've linked to..I am a silent lurker in some places). I was searching to find out about a new trick I want to place on my blog..nothing sinister, just a useful tool that I've seen other's use..so with my new gained knowledge I went hunting and found more than I was looking for.
This person is clever I give you that, but it made me realise that I could have been subject to the comments made and been blissfully ignorant about this person's feelings.
It also made me realise that you never know who's reading..and that when there's space..it doesn't always mean there's nothing there.......