Saturday, September 04, 2004

Friday Five....(so what if it's Saturday!)
I have chosen some q's from the meme.
1. What is your favorite summer activity?
I like to cycle and as I live near a canal, there's nothing nicer on a blue-skied day, to get out my bike and go for a ride. There's nothing more beautiful than a hazy summer day by the canal, watching the swans and other birds and ducks swimming along, seeing the little bunnies hop along the tow paths..bliss.
2. What was one great thing you did this summer?
Thus far, summer has been a wash out so I haven't done anything that great. I have been on a few walks so I guess that counts and I went on a short holiday to the lakes.
3. When you were a child, what was your favorite summer activity?
Again, I loved being out on my bike and would go around and round the local streets for ages. I also loved spending summer hols at the East Coast.
4. What has been your favorite summer vacation?
Probably the one I took in July to the lakes, the weather was great, the company greater and we had a lovely time. However I'm off to Italy soon, so I'm sure that will be top of the list.
5. Summer goes well into September, but when do you feel like it is over?
Summer is over when I have to get up for work early and it's dark...I hate that.