Monday, January 03, 2005

And so it's into 2005!.........
I wish I could fathom out blogger since it changed it's style. I do find composing and editing posts quite confusing now..but I will still try to update my blog more often.
So far so good for 2005! I have a good feeling that this year will be a good one for me..I don't know why, but hope that my instinct is right.
I have started to Sky+ my favourite shows as they start their new seasons, most notably the 7th series of Charmed
I would also like to spend a bit more time reading..I am still on with Deception Point, but have two recent Patricia Cornwell books to tackle and two Stephen Booth stories. I would also like to be able to read Boris Becker's auto biography this year.
I think I'll start with a meme for this year, so here it is thanks to The Weekly Bit
A bit of word association: I say.....you think....
cup... of coffee, always a good way to start the day.
blue... Duncan.....hmmmm...he's lovely!
eat... try to eat less but better.
garage... must clean it.
tree... trunk legs,that's what I have
milk... Cravendale, the only milk to have
laugh... often...it works wonders
bunny... no girl should be without one
towel... great big huge one from Costco!
snow... makes everything look pretty.

That's about it for today..hope to see y'all around. Off to do some