Sunday, August 28, 2005

I have a new man in my life...
...and he's called Jack...Bauer that is...and he's with me 24hrs a day
I am obsessed with him, totally and utterly obsessed.
Kiefer Sutherland was born to play this role, only he could do it. And my, hasn't he improved with age, and that voice...'The following takes place between 3pm and 4pm' I want that voice on my mobile...'You have just received a message' Lord, if I had that on my phone I would be permenantly sending myself messages
The reason for this new obsession? Well the BBC have just shown the first series of
24 and then I borrowed the second series on DVD and have spent the last four days watching it. (The great thing about having a DVD player on your laptop is that you can put it next to you on your bed and merrily pretend they are there with you!)
I need to see the next two series. I have to, for the good of my health, I'm suffering from withdrawl symptoms...I need Jack!
So, although I have no momney left to spare having just bid on e-bay for some yarn, and having to pay a deposit for my car next week, I am going to buy the whole series in a box set from Costco, seasons 1-4 and then I can have Jack for the rest of my living days. Who needs a DBF when you can have Jack in your life?...Well actually I wouldn't trade mine, but I might have to start telling him to answer to the name Jack.........