Friday, August 19, 2005

Weekly(ish) round-up...
As you can see, I've had a bit of a bad run. There are some positives tho...
I finished my Alpine border. You can see it
here I have managed to start Rosie Rabbit on the Perfect Pets piece and should have a HD before the end of the month.
I haven't started with the painting. I didn't have the time, nor the inclination. I had to work over three times this week so couldn't fit it in.
Other than that...I went to Aunty F's funeral today. Just a small solemn affair, as she would have wanted it. I didn't even cry, I just felt numb. Is that bad? I have cried myself to sleep most nights since she died, maybe the closure has stopped this. I still just feel numb, don't know how to react..weird..
Even more weird is, that I bought at car this afternoon. My first brand new car. I will pick it up in Sept, a spanking new Citroen C3 1.1 Desire in Tuscan Blue. Funeral in the morning, buy a car in the afternoon...surreal...
I did go to Nidderdale, it was good except for the fact that the path ran out so we had to detour and there were a gazillion flies everywhere.
We went more local yesterday for a 5.5mile walk and it was lovely. We did the walk, and then picniced by the river on a beautifully sunny day.
I've put the jumping one in, because that's what's she's doing. She seems as well as ever... that's true.