Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Rabbits are fickle creatures...
well at least my little is! She has never been one for cuddles as in sitting on my lap cuddles. She loves to have her head rubbed, she adores to have her ears scratched and there's nothing she likes more than having me lay at the side of her and stroke her like she is the Queen of the Bunny Kingdom! That is nothing...unless it's a treat or something she shouldn't be eating. Oh, then I become her favourite place to sit on...my lap has never been so comfy.
This bun can hear a 'treat' rattle at 50 paces. I used to be safe with salt and vinegar crisps...the smell turned her away...I used to be safe...
There I was happily sat at the pute eating a pack of said mentioned crisps partly cos I just wanted crisps for tea, and partly because in a strange sick and sordid way, the salt and vinegar painfully helps me with the horrendous mouth ulcers I have at the mo.
All of a sudden, 'DOOF', the bundle of fluff appeared on my lap and without a seconds notice, turned a 180 and dove her head straight into the open packet. What a monster. Before I had chance to move her, the head went back in for more and I was yet another crisp down. So I used the grooming tactic method of removal and inspected her nails. This had her flying off onto the floor before I could blink and gave me the chance to put the crisps on the desk.
I now have a furry version of Dickens' Oliver stood on her back feet looking up at me in her bestest begging pose!
Once the crisps have gone, that'll be it...she'll have no interest in me until she wants her head rubbing, and then she may deem me useful enough to grace me with her attention. Like I said...rabbits are fickle creatures...