Monday, January 26, 2009

Positivity = Productivity
I could sit here feeling really sorry for myself as I am off work again and as I seem to wake up each day feeling more crap than the day before (stoopid throat thing has reared ugly head again)...however, I decided instead to be all 'Yayyyyy' and 'think Positive' about it all and had a bit of a de-clutter moment. This included dragging out my boxes of yarn...I know it was soooooooooo hard to have to sort through oodles of gorgeous yarn, but sometimes we have to do things like this! I found two bags that had been knitted out of Sirdar Funky Fur Magic, one in Indigo and one in Violet. They had been knit way back in the Autumn of 2005 and were intended for me and my God-Daughter respectively. They needed lining and I did in fact buy the lining but in my usual manner couldn't be bothered to 'finish' them properly.
Fast forward to yesterday and today. I felt like being productive so I got the big sewing needles out and made the bags up and then this morning dragged the sewing machine out and did the lining. The linings were quite a pig to put in but they do finish them of properly.


I'm not sure who I will give this one to...it should have been mine but I'm not sure if I want it now!

I really like how the lining looks on this one and whilst this wasn't for me originally, I might find it hard to give this one up, but I don't know what to use it for...suggestions on a postcard please (well OK on a comment will do since I don't advertise my snail mail address!)
Til next time.....