Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Good News, Bad News and Yarn P0rn...
I will update with my finishes, progress pics etc at the end of the month..there are a few to share..
The good news...I am not imagining that I have yellow bits at the back of my throat, I am not doing anything to make them appear, I am in fact not going mad!!!!
The bad news...I have Permanent Chronic Tonsilitis and have to have my Tonsils taken out. Blegh...at the age of 35, I know this is gonna hurt...now I also know it has to be done and there are a lot more people out there who have more probs than me, but I must admit to feeling a bit nervous about it all.
I suppose the positive side to it is that I'll have to eat a lot of ice cream!

As for the Yarn P0rn...there has been quite a bit of it since my last post so rather than bombard you with loads of pics all over the place, I've out together a little movie courtesy of the lovely peeps that are Photobucket.
I hope it works ok...I am going to add to this stash of that I am sure and if you are on Ravelry, you will see what I am doing with it all...or at least planning to do with it....


Till next time...feel free to rabbit on...