Sunday, June 21, 2009

Yayyyyy...the Tonsils WILL come out....
Finally I have got my date for my Tonsillectomy! Whoop Whoop! Fingers crossed on 7th July, the little puss encrusted monsters will be gone. Maybe food will start to taste good again and yawning won't be such a chore.
I can't grumble tho, I can still go for a run, do my training, walking etc. In fact I feel much worse on days when I don't do some form of exercise...it's like my throat gets it's own back on me for making it work harder when breathing during the exercise
Speaking of running...I went for a 10k this morning. I had wanted to enter the Run for All but didn't know when I'd be having my op, and I didn't want to take up a place and then not be able to do it. So, this morning I thought I'd be there in spirit and did a 10k of my own. It was hot, hot, hot but I did it and felt better for doing so...and it meant I could have some jelly and ice-cream at a family do this afternoon


My Summer Maiden went up on the wall today. You might not be able to tell from the photo, but the frame is walnut colour. I like her and love the frame but am not so sure how summery she is, but that's down to the design, not the frame choice. I think she looks more Autumnal, but then when you compare her to the Autumn Maiden, she does look more summery!
She will be on my wall until 21st Sept, so I should hopefully be able to stitch the Autumn Maiden in time...who knows...
I am cracking on with my mum's owl in the meantime...mindless half cross stitch on aida, but I am enjoying it. I have a lot to do tho before the middle of August, so I guess I should finish up here and go do some stitching...