Thursday, August 20, 2009

Yarn P0rn = Yarngasms...
I've had a lot lately....a lot!It's become an addiction but I just don't care! I love fondling yarn like I love playing with stitching threads and hand dyed fabric...I think it's all to do with colour...it soothes the mind I'm sure of it. So without further ado, I introduce you to my p0rn.


I bought the yarn from the following places...in order of how they appear in the slideshow...
Kaleidoscope Yarns I got the Colinette Jitterbug, the Berroco Sox and the Cascade Cotton Rich DK from here.
Black Sheep Wools Ltd I got the Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran from here.
Create The Baa Tat Yarns are from here.
The Knitting Goddess My staple yarn supplier!
The Yarn YardThe purple Croft and the two Cream Sock Yarns.
The last photo is some Aran bought from a lcalish mill shop.
I am off to a Yarn Tasting event tonight at Baa Ram Ewe, so the s.e.x may continue...